Check in Information for the Davis Legacy Tournaments
Check In Options: **PLEASE NOTE ALL ROSTERS MUST BE UPDATED BY 5:00 PM ON THE CORRESPONDING NIGHT OF YOUR CHECK IN (see below for check in timetable). ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON YOUR GOTSOCCER ROSTER AND APPROVED THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT
****PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY FOR AND BE ROSTERED ON ONE TEAM FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE TOURNAMENT, REGARDLESS OF AGE GROUP, CLUB AFFILIATION, BRACKET, POSITION, INJURY. ONCE AGAIN….PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY FOR ONE TEAM DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
THERE IS NO IN PERSON CHECK IN, ALL CHECK IN’S MUST BE DONE ONLINE
Roster Freeze Deadline is 5:00 pm the evening before your first tournament match
GUEST (LOAN) PLAYERS REGISTER HERE: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/86747T256?reg_role=player
1. Log onto your GotSport account and click your team that playing in the tournament
2. Click on TEAM REGISTRATIONS
3. Select the Davis Legacy Tournament you are checking in for from the drop down menu
4. Add any LOAN or CLUB PASS players by clicking on the buttons available.
Register players at this link: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/7H5028100?reg_role=player
For more information on this please follow this link: https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406129679767-How-to-add-a-guest-club-pass-player-for-an-event-as-an-admin-
5. To check for “APPROVED PLAYERS” go the “TEAM REGISTRATIONS” tab click on the corresponding Davis Legacy Tournament
6. Click the “ROSTER” tab, your approved players will appear on this roster. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS ROSTER IS 100% CORRECT, THE MATCH CARDS WILL BE PRINTED WITH THIS ROSTER.
7. Download and fill out the agreement sheet found here
8. Click on the TEAM REGISTRATIONS tab, then click on the corresponding Davis Legacy Tournament, this click on REGISTRATION tab, hit the EDIT button and upload your agreement sheet.
9. Please note you will not see the document approved as in years past
10. YOU ARE ALL SET, the players will check in with the referee 30 minutes before each match. They will need their player cards (cards do not need to be uploaded) and will be checked against the match cards (the tournament will print the match cards).