Every year, Davis Legacy hosts two different editions of the Super Clasico — a Spring Super Clasico version for the U9-U14 age groups and an additional summer tournament for U9-U12 teams. All levels of teams are welcome for the summer edition. Meanwhile the Cinco de Mayo tournament, which kicks off the Legacy tournament series each year, is catered to all teams from the Bronze to Platinum level who will play a minimum of three games at the largest soccer complex in Northern California.
May 7/8 2022
B/G U9-U14 (2021-2022 Age groups)
Registration Deadline April 1, 2022
Check in Information for the Davis Legacy Tournaments
DOWNLOAD YOUR AGREEMENT SHEET HERE (also available on step #7)
Check In Options: **PLEASE NOTE ALL ROSTERS MUST BE UPDATED BY 5:00 PM ON THE CORRESPONDING NIGHT OF YOUR CHECK IN (see below for check in timetable). ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ON YOUR GOTSOCCER ROSTER AND APPROVED THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT
****PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY FOR AND BE ROSTERED ON ONE TEAM FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE TOURNAMENT, REGARDLESS OF AGE GROUP, CLUB AFFILIATION, BRACKET, POSITION, INJURY. ONCE AGAIN….PLAYERS MAY ONLY PLAY FOR ONE TEAM DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
THERE IS NO IN PERSON CHECK IN, ALL CHECK IN’S MUST BE DONE ONLINE
Roster Freeze Deadline is 5:00 pm the evening before your first tournament match
1. Log onto your GotSport account and click your team that playing in the tournament
2. Click on TEAM REGISTRATIONS
3. Select the Davis Legacy Tournament you are checking in for from the drop down menu
4. Add any LOAN or CLUB PASS players by clicking on the buttons available. For more information on this please follow this link: https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406129679767-How-to-add-a-guest-club-pass-player-for-an-event-as-an-admin-
5. To check for “APPROVED PLAYERS” go the “TEAM REGISTRATIONS” tab click on the corresponding Davis Legacy Tournament
6. Click the “ROSTER” tab, your approved players will appear on this roster. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS ROSTER IS 100% CORRECT, THE MATCH CARDS WILL BE PRINTED WITH THIS ROSTER.
7. Download and fill out the agreement sheet found here
8. Click on the TEAM REGISTRATIONS tab, then click on the corresponding Davis Legacy Tournament, this click on REGISTRATION tab, hit the EDIT button and upload your agreement sheet.
9. Please note you will not see the document approved as in years past
10. YOU ARE ALL SET, the players will check in with the referee 30 minutes before each match. They will need their player cards (cards do not need to be uploaded) and will be checked against the match cards (the tournament will print the match cards).
CONNECTIONS HOUSING HOTEL
Questions regarding hotel information for the tournament?
Please contact Kimberly Harding
The Tsakopoulos Family Soccer Complex, previously known as the Davis Legacy Soccer Complex, and commonly refereed to as Legacy Fields, is a privately operated 63 Acre soccer facility conveniently located off of Interstate 80 in South Davis.
To get to Legacy Fields from Sacramento, take the first exit (E. Chiles Rd) just at the west end of the Yolo Causeway. Turn right at E. Chiles Rd (the road that the off-ramp ends at) and go under the freeway (the signs are directing you towards 80 East). Continue on the frontage road on the south of the freeway (E. Chiles Rd.) for approximately 1.5 miles until Road 105D. There should be a sign for the DYSL Soccer Fields. Turn left on Road 105D, the fields are on the left.
To get to Legacy Fields from the Bay Area, take the Mace Blvd. exit. At the end of the off-ramp turn left on Chiles Road. Continue approximately 1.7 miles east on Chiles Road, past the car dealerships. Turn right on Road 105D. There should be a sign for the DYSL Soccer Fields. The fields are on the left.
Portable toilet facilities are available.
Davis Legacy has a strict NO dog policy at all times. We realize that many of our members are responsible dog owners with friendly dogs, but for reasons reviewed at our board meeting, we have had to create a NO DOG policy at our complex. This means no dogs at Legacy Fields at all times (ie training, games, or tournaments) as well as no dogs at any of the fields/venues being used during tournaments. Appropriately identified/licensed assistance animals are allowed.